Man Gets Broadband Man Gets Broadband

Sick, but...

For some reason I was laughing my ass off on that one... I didnt know I was into that sort of thing.

*Freddy Krueger Tribute* *Freddy Krueger Tribute*

That was awesome!

Hey, good job! That was really cool! Was the soundtrack one actually taken from one of the movies? Hopefully you'll get a chance to finish the Evil Dead toon one of these days. Oh, and by the way, go to the following link to see your old buddies LordVenom and Anywien make complete asses of themselves -- http://frost.bbboy.net/48prong-viewthread?forum=1&thread=5& postnum=0#post16

nobody's listening! nobody's listening!

Keep it up!

That movie was pretty decent, especially considering your age! Don't listen to any of those pricks who are bashing your work. You made this movie to express your self CREATIVELY, while people like LordVenom and Anywien (who have not, might I point out, ever even submitted any Flash of thier own) express themselves by being dicks. Take this piece of advice... Usually the most rude and obnoxious people you meet online are the most pathetic groveling self loathing losers in real life. There is a reason they would rather site alone at home and type mean things about people than to go out into the real world and say rude things to real people. And in the meantime, you keep making your Flash movies. If you are this good at 11 (or 13, or whatever), you have great potential!

45288 responds:

tnx man i just turned 14 this week so ya i made this when i was 13 and i dont get bullied anymore

Carious Weltling Carious Weltling

Best Game Ever!

Wow, that is really impressive. I really love the character designs and animations. You should make a full cartoon episode based on these creatures. The story and biology on the critters is very unique and interesting. keep it up!